30 Ideas for your Fall Bucket List
Free Printable Below "The Pash Girls Fall Bucket List"
- Find a new favorite cozy cardigan.
- Have a Halloween movie marathon.
- Buy some new Fall scented candles. #pumpkineverything
- Read a book outside cuddled up in a soft blanket & your fav Fall drink.
- Commit to drinking more water & hydrating your skin and body as the weather cools down. Try an argon oil serum to hydrate your skin.
- Try a new pumpkin something recipe.
- Get outside. Enjoy walks in nature as the leaves are changing.
- Get some basic layering pieces in colors of fall for your wardrobe; scarf, vest, jacket, cardigans, tees!
- Buy some new Fall make-up. Try a Mauve, a nice shade for your make-up; eyes, lips, cheeks…
- The cooling temperatures can make our skin dry, exfoliate a few times per week. Make a DIY Pumpkin Sugar Scrub.
- Go to a Fall festival/Oktoberfest
- Play in the leaves, don’t forget to snap some photos!
- Visit a Pumpkin Patch.
- Have a Fall picnic with cozy blankets & hot cocoa or spiked apple cider!
- Go on a drive to see the changing leaves.
- Visit a college football game and go tailgating.
- Take a Fall Wine Tour.
- Attend a Brewfest or host your own Beer Tasting Party.
- Plan a girl’s day out.
- Find your way out of a corn maze.
- Have a bonfire party. Make Sparkling Apple Cider Sangria.
- Plan a soup cook off with friends, be sure to swap recipes!
- Host a Fall brunch with Pumpkin Pancakes & Apple Cider Mimosa’s.
- Decorate your home for Fall.
- Host a Friendsgiving.
- Commit to writing down 5 things you are grateful for each day.
- Host a Girls Halloween Dinner Party
- Host a Pumpkin Painting Party (no carving, paint, glitter, be creative)
- Be carefree. Add more random dancing into your days, moving our bodies changes our mood!
- Enjoy the season! “Fall is proof that change is beautiful.”