There's nothing better than a few great dresses that are so versatile for your wardrobe!
Theses dresses can be dressed up or down for a more casual look.
9 WAYS TO STYLE A MAXI DRESS
1. Denim Jacket – I don’t think you can ever go wrong with a classic denim jacket! Casual yet stylish, giving the look a fresh and young look.
2. Leather Jacket - Want your outfit to be chic and sassy? Top it off with a trendy leather jacket
3. Playful Tee - Wear a cute graphic tee over top the maxi and side tie the tee.
4. Knotted - Gather a handful of the inside of the dress and wrap it with a hair tie or tie a knot on the bottom of the dress
5. Western Inspired - Grab your fav button up top, a chambray denim top, wear over the maxi and front tie the top
6. Layered - Wear a long sleeve button up top over the maxi, layer a denim jacket over the long sleeve and wear open. Wear this look with a pair of casual sneakers.
7. Elevated - Wear a blazer over your maxi. Wear a belt over the blazer. Add a pair of heels and a cute clutch
8. Boho Inspired - wear your favorite loose fitting sweater or sweatshirt over the maxi
9. The Casual Look – wear your dress with sneakers